Cloud-based jewelry inventory management
PIRO Fusion keeps an exact inventory of all items and materials used in daily production and uses market prices (from metal markets and RapNet) to calculate your inventory's present value in real-time, all managed from cloud.
- Real-time inventory tracking: Fusion will track all your inventory (components and finished pieces) in real time, so you always know what you have on hand and in production
- Fusion will update the value of your precious metals automatically based on market price feeds (Kitco), based on your set schedule (i.e. every day or week)
- Metal inventory mixing helps you calculating metal conversions quickly (i.e. converting 18K gold to 14K gold). Newly mixed inventory is processed on your inventory automatically, eliminating the need to adjust your metal balances after the mixing process
- Create your own metals, inventory types: do you want to track exotic materials or other high-value items typically not used in jewelry production? PIRO Fusion allows you to create any type of inventory item structure that fits your needs
- Create your own styles and set up the bill of materials (components) for each style; you can also group similar styles for easier management
- Define your own attribute sets for styles, depending on the type of styles you manufacture
- Automatically convert jobs into styles to save bill of materials and costs for repeat orders
- Partition your inventory into easily managed groups so you have instant visibility of your styles, diamonds and any other inventory items
- Inventory reordering: the Purchasing and Receiving tools allow you to quickly place orders to your vendors and receive the incoming goods in your inventory. Vendor purchase orders can even be created automatically, based on the items needed on your current sales orders or job orders
- Consigned goods or items out on memo are tracked by customer or vendor and billed automatically when they are sold, or added back to your inventory when returned to you
Quick Tour: Cloud-based inventory management
PIRO Fusion keeps an exact inventory of all items and materials used in daily production and uses market prices.